Training and Study Tours
Training courses are designed according to the needs and requirements of the organisations, institutions, firms or individuals. Courses are performed by CSIL experts and, in some cases, joined by external experts (e.g. from International and European Institutions) providing their experience and sectorial expertise.
CSIL experts have indeed performed several training sessions on evaluation methodology and Cost-Benefit Analysis to the World Bank, the European Commission and National government officials (in Italy, Croatia, Poland, Lithuania, Romania, Czech Republic and others), this allowed them to develop a participatory approach, focusing on a wise interaction of theory and practical case studies.
CSIL in collaboration with the University of Milan annually organises the Summer School on Cost-benefit Analysis of Investment projects, which is currently at the 3th edition (see CSIL events).
CSIL experts also organize training tours in Italy for sectoral associations and furniture and furnishing companies. These tours include meeting with potential partners such as distributors of furniture in Italian market, interior architects & designers, furniture producers seeking for collaborators etc., which are selected according to the profiles and preferences of the participating companies. In addition, CSIL experts provide training on specific topics participants might be interested in (e.g. furniture clusters, investment in furniture design, furniture distribution in Italy, the role of quality in Italy and EU, etc.)
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Evaluation and Impact Assessment
- Policy Analysis and Formulation
- Industrial Studies and Forecasting
- Market Research
- Training and Study Tours
- Business Consulting
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Traning course in Warsaw
- Master in International Management 2013 - Macroeconomics and Global Market, Country Analysis: the World Furniture Market
- Master in Interior Design Retail Management–session on trend of the international furnishing market
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Training course to World Bank country economists in Eastern Europe and Central Asia