OPEN POSITION FOR JUNIOR RESEARCHER ON REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT, RESEARCH AND INNOVATION POLICY
He/she will work in the evaluation of EU research, innovation and cohesion policies.
- Participate in the drafting of key documents in English, such as tender proposals, research and
evaluation reports, and working papers
- Collect and process data for statistical and economic analysis
- Implement literature and documentary review on specific topics
- Carry out direct interviews with experts, policymakers, industrial stakeholders and other actors
- Deliver public presentations of the research results
- Maintain working relations with external experts and partners in the area of activities organised.
- PhD or Master degree (Laurea Specialistica or Master Post-Laurea) in Economics, Statistics or Political Science with excellent final grade (higher than 100/110 according to the Italian grading system)
- Knowledge of the European Union institutional framework and policies, proven by university exams, previous work experience or postgraduate courses
- Knowledge of the main quantitative and qualitative methodologies for public policy evaluation.
Previous Work Experience:
Previous work experience (2-4 years) in other research centres, public administration, companies and/or international organisations would be an asset.
- Fluency in English (C1 o C2), preferably proven by a language certificate
- Good knowledge of another language, besides the mother tongue, would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of other software for statistical analysis and economic modelling would be an asset.
Writing skills, Accuracy, Analytical thinking, Result orientation, collaborative spirit.