CSIL has been monitoring the appliances market since the 1990s. A rich multiannual market series provides data, analysis, statistics, trends and forecasts on selected topics and countries, as well as studies on the production systems and distribution channels. The multiannual Market Research series on the appliances market includes:
- World market for professional appliances (2020)
- Profiles of 50 major appliance manufacturers worldwide (2019
- Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in Italy (prepared since 1993)
- World trade of major appliances
- World trade of Refrigerators and Freezers
- World trade of Dishwashers
- World trade of clothes washers and driers
- World trade of kitchen hoods
- Country reports on built-in appliances distribution and brand image for the following countries: France, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Greece, Russia, Spain
- Household appliances distribution for kitchen dealers in Italy
- The blogger and the major household appliances market in Italy
- Major appliances and kitchen furniture market in Japan
- Country reports on major household appliances market for the following countries: the United States, China, India and Turkey.
For more details, browse CSIL Market Reports.