We are looking for a Junior Analyst with a good quantitative background and excellent writing skills. He/she will mainly work in regional, industrial, research and innovation policies.
He/she is expected to contribute to project-related work by supporting the analysis with solid empirical evidence. He/she will be asked to play a proactive role in the team and apply different analytical tools with the ultimate goal of advising businesses, governments and international organisations on economic and policy decisions.
- Implement literature and documentary reviews on specific topics;
- Carry out data collection and processing at the level of individual companies, industry sectors, regions and countries;
- Carry out interviews with stakeholders;
- Participate in the drafting of key documents in English, such as tender proposals, case studies, research and evaluation reports, and working papers;
- Deliver public presentations of the research results.
- PhD or Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Public Policy and similar, with excellent final grades (higher than 105/110 according to the Italian grading system)
- Knowledge of the main quantitative and qualitative methodologies for public policy evaluation
- Knowledge of the European Union’s institutional framework and policies (proven by university exams, previous work experience or postgraduate courses) would be an asset.
Previous Work Experience:
Previous work experience (1-3 years) in an analytical role in other research centres, public administration, universities, and/or international organisations would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of R, Stata or other tools for statistical analysis or data science would be an asset.
- Fluency in English (C1 o C2), preferably proven by a language certificate
- Good knowledge of another language, in particular Spanish, besides the mother tongue, would be an asset.
Analytical skills, Writing skills, Accuracy and attention to detail, Teamwork and collaborative spirit, Problem-solving attitude, and Curiosity.
CSIL welcomes the applications of all qualified candidates irrespective of their nationality. The team’s primary job location is in Milan, but the possibility of remote work can be discussed.
Please, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them using the website form.