CSIL is looking for a full-time intern to join the Market Research Unit. He/she will work in the international furniture sector.
- Collect and process statistical data
- Analyse and review company and sector data
- Manage online surveys
- Carry out field interviews with sector companies and stakeholders
- Contribute to drafting key documents in English, such as proposals and research reports
- Support other research and promotional activities (e.g. attend fairs and conference, prepare editorial contents, press releases, newsletters).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Writing skills, Accuracy, Teamwork and collaborative spirit.
- Possible start: 1 July 2021 / 1 September 2021.
- Possible end: 1 October 2021 / 1 November 2021.
CSIL welcomes applications of all qualified candidates irrespective of their nationality. Should you have interest in the position offered, please send your CV and presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them online. We will not consider any CV that does not comply with the minimum criteria specified in this announcement.