We are looking for a new colleague who will contribute to the management of public tenders, international contracts, and EU-funded projects and take responsibility for the smooth running of administrative, financial, and legal matters.
Contract type: part-time (20 hours a week)
Main location: Milan
Deadline: 10 September 2021.
- Coordinating the accounting officers in preparing data and documents for CSIL's overall budgeting under the guidance of the Managing Director.
- Ensuring high-quality finance-related workflows concerning our clients, including the European Commission and other EU institutions and compliance with the specific guidelines (e.g. EC H2020/Horizon Europe rules and regulations);
- Contributing to financial, legal and administrative aspects of new project applications;
- Monitoring budgetary performance, reporting, outlining contracts, in close collaboration with the team leaders;
- Acting as the contact point for CSIL for the contractual implementation of projects;
- Supporting CSIL team with administrative tasks, including correspondence with internal and external stakeholders; etc.
The ideal candidate is responsible, systematic, and attentive. This person will be expected to refine our projects' finance and administrative practices and recurring workflows proactively. The officer will be working mainly under the guidance of the Managing Director and will liaise with team leaders in project-related administrative matters.
- University degree (B.A. or higher) in relevant subjects (e.g., administration, finance, management, European studies, etc.);
- Experience with administrative, legal and reporting aspects of complex international projects, including EU projects;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the financial management of European projects, as well as in the preparation of project bids' administrative contributions;
- Fluency in English, oral and written (at least C1);
- Excellent ICT skills (Microsoft Office Suite and particularly proficiency with Excel; various online tools, especially Microsoft Teams);
- Teamworking attitude; good interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with administrative, legal and reporting aspects of H2020 and Horizon Europe;
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes and opportunities;
- Previous experience in consultancy, the public sector, or non-profit work;
- Good knowledge of other EU languages;
- Strong team spirit and eagerness to contribute to common objectives;
- Autonomy and independence in task accomplishment.
Please, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or submit them using our website form.