Open position for a Junior researcher
CSIL is looking for a Junior Researcher to join the 'Development and Evaluation studies' team. He/she will contribute to applied research and evaluation in the field of regional development, EU industrial policy and EU research and innovation policy
- Participate to the drafting of key documents in English, such as tender proposals, research and evaluation reports, and working papers
- Collection and processing of data for simple statistical analysis and production of graphs
- Support to other research activities (e.g. literature and documentary review, direct interviews, preparation of training material)
- Maintain working relations with external experts and partners in the area of activities organized
- Master degree (Laurea Specialistica or Master Post-Laurea) in Economics or Political Science with excellent final grade (higher than 100/110 according to the Italian grading system)
- Knowledge of the European Union institutional framework and policies, proven by university exams, previous work experience or postgraduate courses
Previous Work Experience:
- Previous work experience (1-3 years) in other research centres or companies and/or international organisations would be an asset
- Fluency in English (C1 o C2), preferably proven by a language certificate
- Good knowledge of another language, besides the mother tongue, would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- For this role, the following competencies would be particularly important: Writing skills, Accuracy, Teamwork and collaborative spirit, Achievement focus.
CSIL welcomes the applications of all qualified candidates irrespective of their nationality. Primary job location will be in Milan. Should you have interest in the job position offered, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for submitting your application: 30 May 2018.