CSIL is looking for a Researcher to join the "Industry Studies" team. He/she will work in the field of market research in the international furniture sector.
- Collection and processing of statistical data
- Analysis and review of company and sector data
- Management of online surveys
- Field interviews with sector companies and stakeholders
- Participation to the drafting of key documents in English, such as proposals and research reports
- Support to other research and promotional activities (e.g. fairs and conference attendance, preparation of editorial contents, press releases, newsletters)
- Master degree (Laurea Specialistica or Master Post-Laurea) in Economics, Business Administration or Political Science with a distinguished final grade
Previous Work Experience:
- Previous work experience (1-3 years) in other research centres, institutions and/or companies
- Fluency and previous working experience in English
- Good knowledge of another language, besides the mother tongue, would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- For this role, the following competencies would be particularly important: Writing skills, Accuracy, Teamwork and collaborative spirit.
CSIL welcomes the applications of all qualified candidates irrespective of their nationality. Primary job location will be in Milan. Should you have interest in the job position offered, please send your CV and presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: "Industry Studies".
We will not consider any CV that does not comply with the minimum criteria specified in this announcement.
Should you have interest in the job positions offered, please send your CV and letter of presentation to
Deadline for submitting your application: 24 April 2019.