CSIL is continuosly looking for professionals in different areas of expertise, both freshly trained and with longstanding experience.
The ideal personal profile should include the following skills: project management, good interpersonal communication and ability to work efficiently in a team group, result-oriented and problem solving attitude, committment to results, pro-active.
Please specify your field of expertise among the following:
- Evaluation of public projects and policies
- SME development (cluster development)
- Regional development
- Institutional capacity building
- Marketing strategies
- Forestry and natural resources management
- Human resources development
- Market research
Please specify your field of expertise and your seniority in a particular field according to the following categories:
- Project analyst (0-3 years of experience)
- Junior Expert (3-5 years of experience)
- Expert (5-10 years of experience)
- Senior Expert (>10 years of experience)
You can apply for a position within CSIL sending detailed CV (Word or PDF format) by email, only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will become part of our database of experts.