URGENT - Open position for an Internship in the Development and Evaluation Studies unit
CSIL is urgently looking for a full-time intern to join the 'Development and Evaluation studies' unit for 6 months starting from mid July 2018. He/she will support CSIL research teams in the field of industrial and innovation policy.
CSIL welcomes the applications of all qualified candidates irrespective of their nationality.
- Conduct desk documentary research on specific topics
- Assist in literature reviews
- Draft written inputs and parts of research/evaluation reports in English
- Collection and processing of data for simple analysis and production of graphs
- Support the preparation of workshops organized in the framework of ongoing research projects
- Support in developing and implementing surveys
- Master degree (Laurea Specialistica or Master Post-Laurea) in Economics or Political Science with excellent final grade (higher than 100/110 according to the Italian grading system)
- Knowledge of the European Union institutional framework and European industrial and innovation policies, proven by university exams, previous work experience or postgraduate courses will be an asset
- Fluency in English (C1 o C2), preferably proven by a language certificate
- Good knowledge of another language, besides the mother tongue, would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Should you have interest in the job position offered, please send your CV and letter of presentation to
Deadline for submitting your application: 8 July 2018.