NEWS AND EVENTS
Effectiveness of public innovation support for SMEs in Europe
On behalf of the European Commission Executive Agency for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (EASME), CSIL is conducting a study on the effectiveness of public innovation support for SMEs in Europe.
The project aims to understand:
- the main factors hampering innovation in SMEs, particularly in the light of recent technological and market developments;
- the forms of innovation support received by SMEs over the last three years;
- the level of satisfaction of SMEs regarding the support received;
- gaps in existing SME innovation support;
- effectiveness and impact of the INNOSUP actions funded under H2020.
As part of the study, CSIL launched a survey to investigate the views of SMEs and innovation support intermediaries concerning innovation activities and related public support for SMEs in Europe. It aims to collect updated evidence from the 2009 consultation, highlight still existing barriers to innovation and the satisfaction of SMEs for innovation support initiatives, and make public support for innovation in the EU more effective.
We invite SMEs and actors supporting innovation in enterprises (e.g. universities, incubators, research centres, etc.) to complete the online questionnaire available on the EU survey platform. It requires around 15 minutes to complete. The survey will remain open until 12 June 2020.
All the information provided will be anonymised for analysis and will be treated confidentially.
Francesca Monaco is available as your direct contact point for any specific questions (email@example.com, +39 02 84 14 60 89).